Job No: 2
Job type: Tax
At Grant Thornton, we invite you to bring your own self—empowering you with the flexibility, support and opportunities from day one.
What does your work look like?
As a Senior Tax Advisor, you will be an important pillar of our Tax team. One of your responsibilities will be to go beyond and offer fresh thinking and diverse solutions to make sure our clients remain tax compliant while providing them with customized tax planning advice. You will Independently be carrying out advisory tasks in client-related commands under final responsibility of a Tax Director or Tax Partner. You will work closely with the Tax Managers, Directors or Partners in the preparation of tax advice for multiple clients in a wide variety of industries.
What we are looking for
The GT Ambassador:
- Works closely with his/her team members and clients to get the best results
- Leads himself/herself and others to grow as an individual and as a team
- Strives to get the best results in any situation
- Is able to deal with seamlessly with changing circumstances and anticipated and unexpected situations
- Takes ownership and keeps his/her promises
- Treats people, objects and the environment with respect
As Senior Tax Advisor you recognize yourself in the following profile:
- You have a completed master’s degree in Tax Law or Fiscal Economics.
- You have proven knowledge and minimal 2-4 years experience in tax advice.
- You are IT savvy.
- You’re a self- motivated, confident, and hardworking individual, who enjoys working within a team.
- You’re able to work and deliver under pressure and within tight deadlines.
- Strong written and oral proficiency in Dutch and English is required.
- Knowledge of Papiamento is a plus.
- You’re enthusiastic and ambitious and have a strong personality.
You recognize yourself as our new GT Ambassador and in our CLEARR core values: Collaboration, Leadership, Excellence, Agility, Respect and Responsibility.
Send an e-mail with your motivation letter, resume and diploma(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you apply and are selected to interview, a Grant Thornton team member will reach out to you to schedule a time to connect. We encourage you to also check out other roles that may be a good fit for you or get to know us a little bit better at Grant Thornton!