Job type: Advisory
Location: , Curaçao
Categories: Advisory/Audit & Assurance
At Grant Thornton, we invite you to bring your own self—empowering you with the flexibility, support and opportunities from day one.
What does your work look like?
Grant Thornton’s Advisory practice creates holistic solutions delivered by innovative, curious professionals who bring technical depth and industry insight to our clients. The IT services include IT Audit, IT Governance Assessment, IT (Cyber)Security, Risk Advisory Services, Forensic Advisory Services and Data Analytics.
The Senior IT Auditor is responsible for planning, direction, and completion of information systems audits and advisory engagements. This includes the execution and review of assignments, the development and supervision of assigned staff members and assisting in client management and related product/service development activities under supervision of the Advisory & Assurance partners.
What we are looking for
The GT Ambassador:
- Works closely with his/her team members and clients to get the best results
- Leads himself/herself and others to grow as an individual and as a team
- Strives to get the best results in any situation
- Is able to deal with seamlessly with changing circumstances and anticipated and unexpected situations
- Takes ownership and keeps his/her promises
- Treats people, objects and the environment with respect
As Senior IT Auditor you recognize yourself in the following profile:
- A Bachelor's degree in an Accounting, Information Technology or Business engineering.
- Minimum of 3- 5 years of related work experience in IT audit within a similar consulting or accounting practice.
- Strong written and verbal proficiency in Dutch and English.
- Obtained a Postmaster degree in Register or Operational IT Auditor, CISA, CISM, CISO or is in an advanced stage of one of these Postmasters / Certifications.
- Experience with frameworks including COBIT, COSO, ISO, Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Other areas of expertise needed should include some of the following: testing access controls systems, validating security architecture and administration, training network security awareness and enforcement of security policies and standards, knowledge of most-common operating systems (e.g. Windows, UNIX, AS400, Mainframe, Bank Mate, Signature, SAP, Oracle, Exact), and assessment of database vulnerability.
- Ability to supervise staff members, lead multiple projects simultaneously and competing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, interactive, results-based team environment.
- Exceptional client service and communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships.
- Ability to document testing in a highly detailed and precise manner.
- Having excellent leadership, training, and mentoring skills, coupled with excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and project management skills.
- Excellent computer software skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications and IDEA.
You recognize yourself as our new GT Ambassador and in our CLEARR core values: Collaboration, Leadership, Excellence, Agility, Respect and Responsibility.
Send an e-mail with your motivation letter, resume and diploma(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you apply and are selected to interview, a Grant Thornton team member will reach out to you to schedule a time to connect. We encourage you to also check out other roles that may be a good fit for you or get to know us a little bit better at Grant Thornton!