Job No: 3
Job type: Audit & Assurance
Categories: Audit & Assurance
At Grant Thornton, we invite you to bring your own self—empowering you with the flexibility, support and opportunities from day one.
What does your work look like?
As a junior manager within the assurance practice, you are going to work for customers who operate both nationally and internationally. Your customer portfolio varies from Banks, Insurance, Trust, Fund, Government and public services, Retail & consumer to schools. In this independent role, you monitor the progress of the audit work and you are in direct contact with the manager/partner. You lead assistants in varying team compositions, where guidance in their professional and personal development is an important part.
What we are looking for
The GT Ambassador:
- Works closely with his/her team members and clients to get the best results
- Leads himself/herself and others to grow as an individual and as a team
- Strives to get the best results in any situation
- Is able to deal with seamlessly with changing circumstances and anticipated and unexpected situations
- Takes ownership and keeps his/her promises
- Treats people, objects and the environment with respect
As Junior Manager you recognize yourself in the following profile:
- You are at a well-advanced stage with your post master RA, CPA, AA or have the title already in possession;
- You have at least 4 years of work experience within the audit practice;
- You are enterprising, communicative, customer-and result-oriented and a team player;
- You have an accurate and professionally critical setting with a straight back;
- You are socially involved;
- You have experience in managing a team;
- You are commercially set up;
- You have good knowledge of the Dutch and English language. Knowledge of Papiamentu is a plus;
You recognize yourself as our new GT Ambassador and in our CLEARR core values: Collaboration, Leadership, Excellence, Agility, Respect and Responsibility.
Send an e-mail with your motivation letter, resume and diploma(s) to email@example.com
If you apply and are selected to interview, a Grant Thornton team member will reach out to you to schedule a time to connect. We encourage you to also check out other roles that may be a good fit for you or get to know us a little bit better at Grant Thornton!